Saturday, April 24, 2010

People suck sometimes.

Today's topic will be ( drumroll please!) people who act like your innocent best friend, and then (cue cliche) stab you in the back. I also depise when you really dislike somebody and know that they just radiate evil, and your friends hang all over them like they are the second coming of Jesus. Yes this is a recent experience for me. Let's call her "Satan" so, I have never liked Satan, and i think if she is so fake, her smile is bound to slide right off of her silicon plastic face of death. (warning: major hyperbole use!) so Satan had a boyfriend we will call lucifer, and he happens to be different religion than her. SHe changed her religion to match his. She actually got baptized into his religion. WELL GUESS WHAT?! They broke up. And now that bitch gets what she deserves. Oh! And I don't think I mentioned before that she joined this religion just to spend time with him. How rediculous! I'm not actually relgious at all, I just thought that the idea of her changing her belief system was a tad more than faintly rediculous. In other news, I went to a party today! It was alot of fun. I danced like nobody buisness! I would say that I love to dance, but it used to be that I was "that girl" who brought a book to a party to ignore social interaction. But no more! Kind of :)
I hope you are all having fantastic weekends!!

No comments: